18th February 2018, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for RTO exam 2018 after diploma in mechanical engineering?

I am in 3rd year of diploma in mechanical engineering. After completing my diploma I have to become an RTO officer. So what is the exam for it and how I can prepare to do it? What is the syllabus followed in the present year 2018 to get prepared for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a RTO inspector?
  2. Can I apply for RTO exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I apply for the exam and what is the syllabus for the exam?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. When is the RTO and Break Inspector Post exam? I have finished diploma mechanical engineering
  9. Am I eligible to apply for RTO Officer exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Information about RTO MPSE exam? Is a diploma mechanical student eligible for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When will be the RTO exam in Maharashtra for diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I apply for RTO exam after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. After completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering can I appear for RTO exam?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. How to apply for RTO if am I a diploma holder in Mechanical? Syllabus of the exam and the eligibility criteria?
  17. Eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  18. Can I apply for RTO exam after doing mechanical engineering diploma?
25th February 2018, 10:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for RTO exam 2018 after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Syllabus for RTO Examination after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering:

The syllabus for RTO Examination generally consists of the below mentioned subjects. They are,

* General Studies
* General Knowledge
* General Knowledge
* Optional Subject (subject may include Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering..etc.,)

Mechanical Engineering syllabus consists of the below mentioned topics.

@ Strength of Materials

@ Engineering Materials

@ Fundamentals

@ Theory of Machines

Some of the best books available are,

<> Mechanical Engineering: Conventional and Objective Types by R.S.Khurmi

<> MPSC RTO Inspector Maina Examination - Objective Mechanical Engineering by Bhushan Raut

<> Objective Mechanical Engineering by A Team of Vetran Experts

25th February 2018, 12:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

There are 3 posts in RTO:

RTO exam clerk post

RTO exam judicial post

RTO exam sub assistant

Eligibility criteria:

RTO exam clerk post: You should be the citizen of India and you should have the age limit within 18 to 37 years. Minimum qualification should be graduate.

RTO exam Judicial Post: You should be the citizen of India. You should have the age limit within 23 to 35 years. You should complete graduation in law from a recognised University.

RTO exam sub assistant: you should be the citizen of India and you should have the age more than 34 years. You should complete graduation from a recognised University in a particular fields such as mechanical and civil engineering.
28th July 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in mechanical engineering any exam of rto office
6th October 2021, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

In exam pattern like mcqs or thoerotical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?