24th May 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IAS exam during Diploma of Mechanical engineering?

I am currently doing diploma and want to become an IAS officer. How to prepare for IAS exam during Diploma of Mechanical engineering? Can you please provide me some tips and guidance which I need to follow for the same? Looking forward to get the answer soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  2. Am I eligible for IAS/IPS entrance exam? I have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  3. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  4. How to prepare for mechanical engineering subject(Optional)?
  5. How to prepare for IAS exam after studying mechanical engineering 2nd year
  6. How to prepare for IAS Exam and how to improve English language being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  8. Required Qualification to give IAS Exam? Study Materials to prepare for this Exam being a candidate from BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Procedure to join IAS for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  10. How to prepare for civil services examination right from 1st year of B.Tech.?
  11. Procedure to apply for IAS having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I opt for Physics and Mechanical Engineering for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to give IAS or IPS Exam after completion of Mechanical Engineering course?
  14. How to prepare for IAS/IPS exam? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  15. Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?
  16. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to become an IAS officer after passing Mechanical engineering? I have a degree in diploma
  18. Can I apply for IAS examination after diploma ?
24th May 2015, 02:46 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS exam during Diploma of Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently doing diploma and want to become an IAS officer. How to prepare for IAS exam during Diploma of Mechanical engineering? Can you please provide me some tips and guidance which I need to follow for the same? Looking forward to get the answer soon.

Thanks!

First of all you are ineligible at this stage, after having completed Diploma in mechanical engineering. The educational qualification needed for appaering for the IAS exam is candidate should have completed degree from a recognized univeristy in any stream. But in the case of yours, you have only completed diploma which makes you ineligible. Added to the educational qualification there are certain other criteria's which are also needed to be satisfied such as the Nationality and Age limit standards.

Books For Reference:

# Indian History - India Struggle for Independence by Bipin Chandra; NCERT Books ( XI & XII

# Publication Division : Gazetteer of India

# Mental Ability - Quantitative Apitude by R.S. Aggarwal

# Bipin Chandra - Modern India

# NCERT : Physical Geography of India for X - XII Std

# Indian Economy - Mishra & Puri or Dutt & Sundaram

# D.D. Basu-Indian Constitution

# Science and Technology in India - Spectrum

# S.C.Gupta : Statistical Methods

To know more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
24th May 2015, 05:24 PM
pjgp

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS exam during Diploma of Mechanical engineering?

Yes, you can prepare for IAS exam while doing your diploma.
But the minimum eligibility to write IAS exam is graduation.
Age-21 to 30 years
IAS Is one of the thoughest examination in INDIA,
the pass percentage in IAS is very less.
So, after diploma you complete your B.tech so that you can get eligibility for IAS exam...
Prepare well for exam...

All the best
31st August 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am completed IT diploma.and i want become in IAS officer. how can prepare for IAS exam and whose subject. plese give tips.fast
3rd October 2021, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I prefer for the IAS exam during my diploma in mechanical engineering?
6th October 2021, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

As a Bangladeshi am I eligible for ISA/IPS entrance exam in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?