20th April 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Is there any Diploma course available to become Mechanical Engineer for B.Ed candidate?

Respected Sir,
I am a Teacher with M.A. and B.Ed qualification. Since, I wish to change the career into Mechanical Engineer. Do I need to start overall again or is their any Diploma course available so that I can move ahead in this new field?

22nd April 2016, 01:11 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any Diploma course available to become Mechanical Engineer for B.Ed candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am a Teacher with M.A. and B.Ed qualification. Since, I wish to change the career into Mechanical Engineer. Do I need to start overall again or is their any Diploma course available so that I can move ahead in this new field?
Yes, you can study the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. The aspirant can join the course through lateral entry, i.e. directly to the 2nd year of the Diploma course. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The course is available in many polytechnic colleges in India. But think twice before taking any decision to change the field, because you have already studied M.A and B.Ed. Do not waste your education and the years you spend in studying.
22nd April 2016, 01:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Diploma course available to become Mechanical Engineer for B.Ed candidate?

You have to apply for diploma in mechanical engineering course if you want to change the field. This course is available on the basis of your class 10th qualification. Your M.A and B.Ed qualification are not required for it.

Admission will be based on the performance in polytechnic entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on the rank.
22nd April 2016, 08:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is a diploma course for Mechanical Engineering.
You can opt Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, the eligibility criteria of which is that candidates must have completed class 10th with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized Board. Since you have completed class 10th, you can pursue the above diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?