6th July 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Marine Engineering admission in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?

I want to apply for Diploma in Marine Engineering course from Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga. Can I know that for getting admission I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  2. How many Diploma in Marine Engineering seats are available in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  3. Course structure of Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  5. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur? -- [New]
  8. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Walchand College of Engineering?
  9. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  10. Diploma in Fire and Safety engineering student is eligible to get an educational loan?
  11. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed?
  14. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Course structure of Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur?
  16. List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  17. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
28th February 2023, 06:07 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Marine Engineering admission in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?

No, entrance exam is available to study Diploma in Marine Engineering at Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering.

Candidates must have 10th degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?