7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management admission in IISTEM, Unnao?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management from IISTEM, Unnao. So, i just want to know that should I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission for this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao?
  2. How many Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management seats are available in IISTEM, Unnao?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  6. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  7. Admission in Diploma Export-Import management in external? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high?
  9. Differences among Export & Import Management and International Marketing Management Diploma courses?
  10. How many Diploma in Export & Import Management seats are available in AIIMAS?
  11. How can I apply for CHA entrance exam? I want to do PG diploma in export and import management through Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning
  12. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  13. Possibility to do Diploma in Export and Import Management for B.A.(Pass) graduate?
  14. Job opportunities through Diploma in Export and Import Management course?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  16. Should i do ICWA or MBA in finance after doing diploma in export important management? I am a BAF graduate
  17. Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma(Advertising & Public Relations) admission in Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai?
  18. Further courses after BAF and Diploma in Export Import?
13th February 2023, 01:51 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management admission in IISTEM, Unnao?

Yes, candidates have to appear in the entrance exam to study Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management.

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?