8th May 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?

I want to do Diploma in Export & Import Management from All India Institute of Management Studies. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  2. How many Diploma in Export & Import Management seats are available in AIIMAS?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  4. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Import & Export Management course?
  5. Differences among Export & Import Management and International Marketing Management Diploma courses?
  6. Admission in Diploma Export-Import management in external? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for government job which are related to import and export?
  8. Possibility to do Diploma in Export and Import Management for B.A.(Pass) graduate?
  9. Further courses after BAF and Diploma in Export Import?
  10. Job opportunities through Diploma in Export and Import Management course?
  11. What courses would be suitable for me after doing diploma in Export Import Management? I am B.Com graduation student from Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Export and Import Management? Course structure of this Diploma course?
  13. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for post graduation course import export?
  15. Admission criteria and fee structure of Diploma in Export and Import Management at Hans Institute, Delhi?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao? -- [New]
  17. How and in which college should I apply for post graduation course in Shipping & Export?
  18. How can I apply for CHA entrance exam? I want to do PG diploma in export and import management through Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning
19th March 2023, 12:52 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called CET to study Diploma in Export & Import Management to take admission in this institute.

The duration of this course is 1 year.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?