26th July 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?

I want to join Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha for studying Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?
  2. Course structure of Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?
  4. Benefits of studying Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha? -- [New]
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  8. List of colleges in Mumbai to do diploma course after 10th with 87% marks?
  9. Procedure of admission in Diploma Engineering course at Al-Kabir Polytechnic? Fees to study this course?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  12. Admission procedure to study ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  13. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic College?
  15. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  16. List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course?
  17. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  18. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
30th July 2018, 01:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha for studying Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha is a government aided polytechnic & Linguistic Minority Institute. Where 50% seats are filled as per the norms from Hindi Linguistic Minority students on the basis of merit and remaining 50% seats are filled through Centralized Admission Process (CAP). CAP seats are filled through merit basis. Candidates have to apply online at the website of DTE for CAP admission. Students have to submit the following documents at the time of admission: School Leaving Certificate / X standard Mark sheet / VIII & IX standard Mark Sheet, Caste Certificate, etc. Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?