18th June 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Information about GCET entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat? Best college to do M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics

sir,
i have completed my b.bharm in last august 2011 from rajiv gandhi university-banglore and now i want to know about Gcet-entrance exam for m.pharm in gujrat.. so plz tell me that when and from where i can get form for this exam? n whiuch is the best college to do m.pharm in pharmaceutics...
plz reply me as soon as possible

20th June 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about GCET entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat? Best college to do M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics

i have completed my b.bharm in 2012 and now i want to know about Gcet-entrance exam for m.pharm in gujrat.. so plz tell me that when and from where i can get form for this exam?
plz reply me as soon as possible
24th June 2012, 09:05 PM
kavi gopani

Default Re: Information about GCET entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat? Best college to do M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics

hi,,,,,
In gujrat you need to appear for GPAT.
GPAT is graduate pharmacy aptitude test.
You can apply online filling of form through this link-http://www.gpat.in/howtoapply.php

here are some details for filling the form:

HOW TO APPLY?
(ONLINE Registration)

Read carefully “Important instructions for Applicants filling GPAT -2012 Examination ONLINE”.
Keep all your Personal Details ready for filling the Application.
Keep one recent (taken not before June 2011) passport size photograph ready in hand.
Scan the passport size photograph area only (not the whole A4 size paper) and save in the computer as .jpg file at an appropriate place.
Put your signature (area of 50mm width X 12mm height) neatly on a plane white paper with a Black pen. Scan the signature area only (not the whole A4 size paper) and save in the computer as .jpg file at an appropriate place.
Follow ‘Step A’ and ‘Step B’ as explained under “Important instructions for Applicants filling GPAT -2012 Examination ONLINE”.
Enter into the system as “New User” (Step A)
Fill all the details of the Application Form (Step B) and generate a bank challan.
Follow ‘Step C’ for printing of Bank challan and making payment in any branch of Bank of Baroda
Print copy of Bank challan.
Carry the bank challan to the bank and make necessary payment to the cashier.
Ask the cashier to fill ‘SOL ID’ and ‘Transaction ID’ in all the three copies of the bank challan.
Collect ‘GPAT Copy’ and ‘Candidates Copy’ of the bank challan from the cashier.
Fill bank details in the Application Form (Step D)
Enter into the system by ‘login’ (Step A) and filling ‘User Id’ and ‘Password’.
A new page will appear. Click “Update bank details/upload photograph and signature”.
A page showing the previously filled Application form will appear.
Upload scanned Photograph (from the site where you have saved the soft copy in .jpg format).
Upload scanned signature (from the site where you have saved the soft copy in .jpg format).
Fill ‘SOL ID’ and ‘Transaction ID’ at appropriate place in the form
Click Save to get “Download Application (pdf)” button
Click ‘Ok’ followed by “Download application (pdf)”. The ‘Application form’ and ‘Address Slip’ will appear on the screen. Take a print out of both (Step E).
Completing Application form and sending to ‘GPAT Office’ (Step F)
Put neatly your signature in the space provided under the “Undertaking” with a ‘Black pen’ without touching the text part.
Paste the “Address slip” on a A4 size envelop.
Stuff the ‘Signed Application form’, ‘GPAT copy’ of the bank challan and the passport size photograph in the A4 size envelope without folding any of the items.
Check the “Check list” as given under “Important instructions for Applicants filling GPAT -2012 Examination ONLINE”.
Dispatch the sealed A4 size envelope on the given address.

with best regards
kavi
8th September 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Which is best subject for doing m.pharm?
1st June 2013, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

hey plz tell me..about gcet exam for m.pharm...which date?plz reply as soon as possible...i am not qulified gpat so now which exam give for m.pharm.
1st June 2013, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

hello plz reply i am not qulified gpat..now which exam give for m.pharm..any exam is there?gcet which date?form ..plz inform.reply as soon as possible
15th June 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

information about GCET entrace exam for M.pharm in gujarat?best college to do M.pharm in Q.A
30th June 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Information about GCET exam for admission of gujrat in mpharm????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?