30th October 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can a PharmD student of abroad expect in India?

I am studying PharmD course in abroad. I want to know about the salary which in can expect in India after studying and completing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing pharmD course?
  2. How to pursue Pharm.D course in abroad after completing B.Pharm course in India?
  3. Can I get job in India after completing MBA from Abroad? How much salary I will get?
  4. How much salary can i expect in abroad after Hotel Management?
  5. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  6. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  7. How can I apply for ICAI program in UK being a T.Y.BFM student in India? Difference in salary of CA in India and Abroad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  8. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  9. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  11. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  12. Jobs in India and abroad and expected salary after M.Sc(IT)?
  13. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  14. Career opportunities for B.F.Sc candidate in India and Abroad? Starting salary for fresher?
  15. How to do B.Com in international business from abroad? I am a student from 12th
  16. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  17. Does D-Pharmacy has good scope in India? Salary for a Pharmacist in India? Will there be any opportunity for D-Pharmacy candidate to go abroad?
  18. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
31st October 2015, 08:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can a PharmD student of abroad expect in India?

The salary depends on various factors. In your case, it depends on the institute from which you did the course and your nationality. Usually Pharma D. freshers get an average salary of 10,000-20,000 INR per month. However, there are many students who get much higher amount than the average salary on account of better employers especially multinational companies and better institute from which they passed out especially top ranking institute of the country/world.
9th September 2021, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary can a PharmD student of abroad expect in India?

Is it neccesary to do m.pharma after completing pharm.D
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?