2nd August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to do B.Sc course after completion of diploma?

Is it good to do B.Sc course after completion of diploma? What is your opinion? Will that help me to have a good future by getting a better job or not? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Thank you!

2nd August 2015, 04:44 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to do B.Sc course after completion of diploma?

You cannot get a good salary job on the basis of B.Sc course. After diploma you have opportunity to join B.Tech course. After completion of this course various good salary job opportunities will open in front of you.

After B.tech you may apply in private sector (MNC's) to get a good package. Also you can apply for getting various reputed Government job's. You may also join Indian Defense during this course using UES entry and other entry scheme available for you after this course are :- CDS, TGC, AFCAT, SSC etc.
3rd August 2015, 01:32 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is good to so B.Sc course after completion of diploma.

You can apply for following exams to get good job after B.Sc :
  • Tax Assistant exam
  • Statistical Investigator exam
  • Grade III & Compiler Exam
  • Combined Graduate Level Exam

After B.Sc you will be eligible for job in following fields :
  • Software
  • Insurance
  • Market research
  • Banking sector
3rd August 2015, 01:57 PM
bambam04
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it good to do B.Sc course after completion of diploma? What is your opinion? Will that help me to have a good future by getting a better job or not? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Thank you!
You can do B.sc after completion of diploma but after that you can't get good salary.
I suggest you to take admission in B.tech/B.E, this is better for you to bright your future in the same trade in which you study diploma.
3rd August 2015, 03:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It would be better if you pursue B.Tech course via LEET examination after the completion of your Diploma course instead of going for B.Sc course as it would be better for your future.

You can as well join B.Sc after Diploma there is no harm in it, but pursuing B.Tech would however prove to be better for you in the long run.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?