2nd June 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

List of core companies details which provides job for Instrumentation and Control Engineering candidates?

Can you tell me about core company names for instrumentation and control engineering department?
can you tell me also about the company branches?
how to apply job for fresher in core company?
how to prepare for the exams?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  3. Which government companies are offering jobs to instrumentation and control engineering course
  4. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  5. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  7. Lis tof the instrumentation companies in Tamilnadu? I have completed B.E in instrumentation
  8. In which core companies can I apply? I am in B.Tech 7th semester from Instrumentation and Control Engineering
  9. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  10. Can I get a job in core company after securing 73% in Instrumentation Engineering
  11. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  12. List of Core Companies for the candidates of Electronics stream?
  13. List of private core companies in TamilNadu which provides job for ECE candidates?
  14. List of Core Companies for the candidates of Mechanical stream?
  15. Job in automobile companies like Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari or Audi after automobile engineering?
  16. Which course can I join in M.E if I am a EIE student
  17. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  18. List of Core Companies for EEE candidates in India?
23rd June 2015, 05:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of core companies details which provides job for Instrumentation and Control Engineering candidates?

List of companies recruiting the students of Instrumentation and Control Engineering :

>> Apna Technologies

>> GE

>> ESSAR

>> Vedanta Groups

>> Honeywell

>> Larsen & Tourbo

>> Sterlite

>> ABB

>> Suzlon

>> Invensys

>> Whirlybird

>> Robert Bosch etc.,

And to apply for these companies you can go through the Official websites of specific company there you will see an option called " Careers with US ". Once you click on that button you can see the Various Notifications available.

Thus you can check the recruitment details for B.Tech graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?