1st March 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there a PG diploma course in Acupuncture subject? What is the fee structure for the course?

Is there a PG diploma course in Acupuncture subject? What is the fee structure for the course? Can someone please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible? I wanted to get the admission for the course. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
3rd March 2016, 11:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there a PG diploma course in Acupuncture subject? What is the fee structure for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there a PG diploma course in Acupuncture subject? What is the fee structure for the course? Can someone please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible? I wanted to get the admission for the course. Awaiting for the response.
The Postgraduate Diploma Programme in Acupuncture is available in IGNOU. The course is available to the medical graduates like Allopathy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Siddha, Yoga and Naturopathy. The duration of the course is 1 year. The course fee is Rs.20, 000/. The website link is given
Click here
27th March 2022, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a PG diploma course in Acupuncture subject? What is the fee structure for the course?

Do you work under an MBBS doctor?(acupuncturist)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?