28th July 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Ph.D course after passing PG? Which subject would be advisable to take in Ph.D?

Hi, I am Manisha .I passed pg and I want do PhD course so please give me
Detail about fee structure of Ph.D program. And also tell us something about Subject which should be advisable to take in Ph.D after PG.

Related Questions:
  1. What is advisable M.Phil and then PhD or directly PhD?
  2. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  3. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  4. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  5. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Com? In which subjects can I do Ph.d? What is the scope after doing it and how much is the fee structure?
  6. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  7. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  8. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  9. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  10. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  11. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  12. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  15. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  16. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  17. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  18. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
7th June 2016, 03:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Ph.D course after passing PG? Which subject would be advisable to take in Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Manisha .I passed pg and I want do PhD course so please give me
Detail about fee structure of Ph.D program. And also tell us something about Subject which should be advisable to take in Ph.D after PG.
The fee structure for the PhD course will differ from one university to another. You have not mentioned the subject in which you have studied your graduation and master’s degree. So it is not possible to give you exact amount. You can check the details in the university website. The aspirant should take the subject in which he has studied master’s degree. The eligibility to do PhD is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and personal interview for the admission to PhD. You can contact the university department concerned for the admission and guide availability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?