4th January 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream in Diploma Engineering in BCECE colleges?

I am studying in 1st year of Diploma in Electronics Engineering through BCECE but want to change stream to Mechanical. What is the procedure to change stream in BCECE?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to change stream in first year of Diploma Engineering at RGPV, Bhopal? Procedure for it?
  2. Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?
  3. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to prepare for BCECE Diploma Engineering exam? Minimum marks required in entrance exam to get Mechanical stream?
  5. How to get admission in B.Tech in electronics and communication with lateral entry
  6. Possibility to change stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Electronics in 2nd year? How to change it?
  7. Is it possible to change stream to study in B.Tech for Diploma Computer student? Admission procedure and fee expenses for SC candidate?
  8. Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Is it possible to change stream from Mechanical Engineering to Civil Engineering for Diploma student?
  10. List of colleges offering MBBS course through BCECE? cutoff rank to get admission?
  11. Can I change my branch in engineering after completing diploma course?
  12. Which stream of Diploma Engineering course is best for handicapped student?
  13. How may I get details about Bihar medical exams Date, Subjects and format of Question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I change my stream after completing diploma in Civil engineering?
  15. How can i change my stream in Diploma course?
  16. How to change the branch from engineering to commerce stream?
  17. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  18. Procedure to change college while doing 3rd year Electrical engineering?
8th January 2018, 10:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream in Diploma Engineering in BCECE colleges?

If you want to change your stream to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, there is only procedure for the change. You must have to apply for the change in the first year of your course only that too before the registration process. Once your registration is done in the first year, you cannot change your stream after the process of registration. Contact to the examination cell of your college and submit an application to the head of the Institution mentioning that you want to change the stream into Mechanical Engineering. You will be further guided by the concerned person.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?