24th December 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What can I do while doing a diploma to get a better job?

hi, i have joined in first year diploma in ECE . is there any use full part time courses while doing diploma by which i can get a better job .

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do job or continue my studies in B.E. after diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a government job after diploma?
  3. Which pharmacy course is better for me to get a job? I am a bachelor in pharmacy.
  4. What to choose after graduation, Job, Master or PG diploma? Is there any hope available for me after facing failures many times?
  5. How to get a job in diploma basic after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  6. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  7. What can I do while doing a diploma to get a better job?
  8. How to get a job after completing diploma 3 years in ECE with 68%?
  9. From which university should I do my diploma in Civil or Mechanical? Am I eligible for promotions in UP government job after diploma in RVD university?
  10. How to apply for Navy Job after completing diploma?
  11. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  12. List of job oriented Diploma course in Germany?
  13. How can I get information about B.Tech in correspondence and job after diploma?
  14. Government jobs in Delhi for Diploma in Architecture and Autocad? -- [New]
  15. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
  16. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  17. What are the jobs for me after diploma? I have completed diploma 3 years course in ECE
  18. What should i do after diploma to get a job? I am doing advanced diploma in food technology from AMU
5th January 2014, 10:40 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What can I do while doing a diploma to get a better job?

There are two things peoples generally do while doing diploma and after completing the diploma.

The first one is--

To join some good institutes where he or she can enhance there skills.
This option is good for you.As you are doing diploma currently and it will add valuable things in your career.

This will help you to get better job in future.

And talking about the second thing which generally students do after competing of there diploma is--
To go with the Degree course.

Yes many of students or we can say almost all students takes admission in the B. Tech course after completing there diploma course through the lateral entry process.

So basically these are two options you have.
I recommended you to first complete your diploma and after that go with the Degree course so that you can get better job.
5th January 2014, 12:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Diploma course in the field of engineering will enlighten you with the basic principles of engineering and the fundamental concepts with future application of them in brief of the branch of engineering which you have opted. It is good to see that you are aspiring something extra apart from your course studies. This is a very good habit since it not only keeps the craze of learning but getting more and more knowledgeable and overall development of personality.

Since you are in the first year of diploma, so now there is no need to take on any part time courses. Now try to get adjusted with the new environment and new field of study. After six months or so, you can take courses in computer field like basics of computer handling(if you do not know), software development fundamentals. This will help you in developing a balance between your main course of study and part time courses which will be fruitful in the future when you pursue tougher part time courses.

In the second year of diploma engineering you can go for vocational training in various companies or institutes like BSNL,PSUs,CDAC,CMC,SIEMENS,HP and many more. You can also pursue higher level computer courses like programming languages like JAVA, C, C++,C#, Data Structures, Database Management System,Autocad and many more. Since you are from ECE branch you can go for Advanced Telecom Course in BSNL, Mobile Technology in BSNL, Embedded Systems,VLSI, Signals and Networking. This will not only enrich your knowledge but also be of additional benefit during any job interview and developing a good resume.
23rd October 2020, 01:41 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Boost your skills by studying any one of the following courses:
Business Management Courses.
Educare Courses.
Financial Management Courses.
Human Resource Management Courses.
Legal Secretary Courses.
Management Assistant Courses.
Marketing Management Courses.
1st November 2020, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

how can i go to robotics engineering through diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?