5th August 2014, 01:41 PM
deepa kvishnan

Can I get into Custom Department having done Diploma in Corporate Administration?

Now i finishing diploma in corporate administration and can get job in custom department?? my age is 21.

7th April 2016, 12:47 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into Custom Department having done Diploma in Corporate Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepa kvishnan View Post
Now i finishing diploma in corporate administration and can get job in custom department?? my age is 21.
Sorry, it is not possible to get a job in Customs Department with Diploma qualifications. The eligibility to become a Customs Officer is a graduation degree in any discipline. The recruitment will be done through UPSC. You have to appear for Civil Services Examination and you have to choose Indian Revenue Services Customs and Central Excise (IRS C&CE) Group A Category Officer in the application form to become a Customs Officer. You can find more details in the UPSC website Click Here.
7th April 2016, 01:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into Custom Department having done Diploma in Corporate Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepa kvishnan View Post
Sorry to say that you are not eligible to join in Customs Department after completing Diploma course. You need to complete Graduation course in any discipline from a recognized university to be eligible to join in Customs Department. You join in Customs Department through Civil Service Exam conducted by the UPSC.

Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?