30th August 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How to join Correspondence B.Tech course after completion of Diploma with Electronics?

i am electronics diploma holder and i wants to joins b.tec corresponding in eletronics and comm.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. Will there be any Correspondence course for Engineering for me after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  3. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  4. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. What's the eligibility criterion for getting admission in B.Tech(Correspondence)?
  6. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  8. Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80%
  9. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB? -- [New]
  10. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?
  14. Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  15. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  16. How can I join B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering in Correspondence?
  17. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  18. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
6th July 2013, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Correspondence B.Tech course after completion of Diploma with Electronics?

After completed diploma in computer science there is any chance to join in civil in distance course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?