7th June 2012, 02:45 PM
salil mangesh mhatre

What should I do after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

what should i do after diploma in electronics and telecommuncation???? n m pass 12th in mcvc...

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  2. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  3. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  7. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  8. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  10. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  12. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  13. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  14. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Which field to choose for in Post Graduation after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  18. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
9th August 2012, 09:36 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

After completing the Diploma you can seek for job. But, it will be better for you future if you pursue B.Tech through 'lateral entry' (normally the course duration is of 4 years but diploma holders get benefit of one year). Hence in which the course duration through lateral entry will be of 3 years only.
Graduates with B.tech degree have a better job prospect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?