2nd March 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?

Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering? Can you please suggest me the best course forward to take which will give me good job and future? Awaiting to get your valuable resposne. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Which course to select after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  3. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  4. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  5. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  7. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  11. What is the procedure followed for studying abroad after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  12. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. Need suggestion regarding the courses which i can pursue after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Am I eligible for engineering counseling after completion of diploma electronics and communication with 67 percentage marks? -- [New]
  17. Can I study Electronics and Power Engineering after completion of ECE Diploma?
  18. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
3rd March 2017, 07:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?

Courses after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering:

There are many courses available after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. They are as follows,

>> Certification Courses

>> B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> Searching for Jobs

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the very best course I would suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Yes, you may find good number of job opportunities after completion of B.E/ B.Tech.
3rd March 2017, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course, it is best to pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/ B.Tech, etc.,. You need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc, which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B. E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission processes.
4th March 2017, 11:48 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing diploma Electronics and Communication engineering there are lots of courses which will help you in fetching better job opportunities in future. Here are some of the best job oriented courses listed for you convenience:

> C

> C++

> PhP

> Java

> Robotics

> SCADA

> PLC

> VLSI Design

> Dot Net

> Embedded Solutions

> Circuit Designing

> Advanced Training in Systems Engineering

> Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Electrical System

> PCB Layout Design etc.
4th March 2017, 11:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering? Can you please suggest me the best course forward to take which will give me good job and future? Awaiting to get your valuable resposne. Thanks!

After completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can choose any one of the course given here based on your interest, skill and ability.

BE / BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
BE / BTech in Computer Science Engineering
BE / BTech in Information Technology
Diploma in VLSI Design
Advanced Diploma in Embedded System Design
Certificate course in Real Time Operating System
Micro controllers and Embedded
Advanced Wireless Communication
Applied Digital Signal Processing
PLC Programming
4th March 2017, 06:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Best courses after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering:-

Diploma in electronics and communication engineering

Bachelor of Technology in electronics engineering

Bachelor of Technology in electronics and communication engineering

Master of technology in electronics engineering

Master of technology in electronics and communication engineering

Doctor of philosophy in electronics and communication engineering.
7th April 2018, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have dropped out engineering and I want to do BCA course whether it is good to do so
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?