7th May 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Hi sir/madam,
I have completed my diploma in civil engg. from R.E.S POLYTECHNIC BANGALORE. I am from bihar. can i eligble to write karnatka CET exam? Can someone please let me know the minimum criteria they would look for as soon as possible?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  3. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do Engineering after completion of diploma with 2 backlogs?
  8. Am i eligible to write diploma CET exam after completing 10th from AP?
  9. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. How can I apply for Diploma CET to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  11. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  12. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for diploma CET exam after diploma in EC? Old question papers of it?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to join Navy after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  18. Previous year question papers for Diploma CET exam?
7th May 2015, 05:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

To appear for Karnataka CET exam, one should have to fulfil the following below mentioned criteria;

> Candidate should have completed +2 from a recognised board under Karnataka State.

> Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in qualifying examination.

> Your age should not be below 17 years.

> Engineering candidates must have studied English with PCM at their +2 level.

> Medical Candidates must have studied English with PCB at their +2 level.

> Architecture candidates should have score a good NATA score along with CET score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?