1st March 2016, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What are courses which we can take next after completion of diploma course?

What are courses which we can take next after completion of diploma course? Who can give me the complete information on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!

2nd March 2016, 05:32 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: What are courses which we can take next after completion of diploma course?

Hello, you haven't mentioned any diploma course. So, we are unable to give you detailed information about any particular course.

Diploma is 3 years duration course or 4 years of part time which can be done after matriculation.

After completion of diploma course, candidates can apply for following courses:
>> Bachelor of Engineering(BE)
>> Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech)
>> Advance Diploma Course
>> Post Diploma Course.

Otherwise you can apply for job in government or in private sectors for Junior Engineer (JE) post.
2nd March 2016, 08:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are courses which we can take next after completion of diploma course?

Top courses you can join after completion of your diploma course:

Diploma in Hotel management

Diploma in Automobile Engineering

Diploma in Chemical Engineering

Diploma in textile engineering

Diploma Computer Science Engineering

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

Diploma in Civil Engineering

Diploma in fashion designing
2nd March 2016, 08:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Courses you can join after completion of your diploma:-

Diploma in civil engineering

Diploma in mechanical engineering

Diploma in Computer Science

Engineering Diploma in textile engineering

Diploma in Chemical Engineering

Diploma in automobile engineering

Diploma in hotel management

Diploma in Astronomy
2nd March 2016, 09:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You have various course options after completion of diploma course. You should pursue the course as per your interest, future goals and fundamental knowledge base. It is usually recommended to go for the graduation course in the domain of your diploma course. However, you can go for other domain courses as well. You can pursue :-

- Graduation course like B.Sc, B.Com., BA, etc. as per your domain in diploma course
- BBA
- BCA
- Fashion Designing
- Tourism
- Fitness and Dietetics
- Nursing/Physiotherapy
2nd March 2016, 11:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are courses which we can take next after completion of diploma course? Who can give me the complete information on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!
The aspirant can study B.E or B.Tech in the same subject after completion of diploma course. The 3 year diploma holders can join directly to the 2nd year of the B.Tech course through lateral entry. For this you have appear for entrance examination in some states and in some states the admission will be based on marks scored in diploma. The duration of the course is 3 years. This is one of the best courses for the diploma holders.
You can also study B.Sc in Computer Science or B.A or B.B.A or B.Com after 3 year diploma. The courses are available in Bharathiar University School of Distance Education. You can check details in the link given

http://www.b-u.ac.in/sde/courses_ug.html
2nd March 2016, 11:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

If you want to study higher degree course then my suggestion to you is that you should go for the bachelor degree in the same stream as that of your diploma course. It will really helps you in getting job after completion of your bachelor degree. For your kind information i want to tell you that your course duration for bachelor degree will be only three years if you go through the LEET.
Also you can go for the short term courses like Auto CAD, Designing software, any language like c++ as per your field of interest after completion of your diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?