24th June 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses after completion of diploma biomedical engineering

what cources are available after completion of diploma boimedical engieering?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses after completion of diploma biomedical engineering
  2. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
  3. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course? -- [New]
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  7. Which are the MBA courses in Biomedical? Best colleges which are to be preferred?
  8. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  10. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible?
  11. Is SRM university a good college for Biomedical Engineering? Does this course has any scope in Biomedical Engineering? How much do I get paid after completion?
  12. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  13. Am I eligible to join Biomedical Engineering after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  14. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  15. What courses to do after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  17. Which are the courses after completion of Engineering in E&TC Diploma
  18. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
31st July 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses after completion of diploma biomedical engineering

what are the courses after diploma biomedical engineering?
2nd December 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses after completion of diploma biomedical engineering

What are the courses after diploma biomedical engineering
3rd October 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in biomedical engineering.and am working in Apollo hospitals since 4yrs.now l am going to abroad for doing job there for two yrs.plz suggest me to complete my degree in the nxt 2,3yrs.
10th December 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

If I complete my diploma bio medical engineering then will I go to abroad country for BE and job? Which country is best for bio medical engineering job and BE??
4th June 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam. My qstn is to u is that after the completion of diploma in biomedical engineering on the basis of 10std m i eligible for bachelors degree.
5th November 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses after completion of diploma I biomedical engineering
10th November 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed diploma in biomedical engineer after 2 I am interested in programming so there is a course related to biomedical engineering
28th August 2021, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Bio medical course is good ? It is best ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?