21st March 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completing diploma in architecture course?

I am a student of architecture 1st year in diploma. What should I do after completing my diploma in architecture course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  2. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 10th? Which colleges in Bangalore offer Diploma in Architecture?
  3. What to do after completing diploma in architecture course?
  4. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  6. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  7. Can I get admission in BE Architecture after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. How can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 11th?
  10. Can I do diploma in architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  11. Can I do diploma in architecture right after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course?
  13. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  14. Can I get a job in central government after completing my diploma in architecture in a private college?
  15. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  16. What is the procedure followed to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture?
  17. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 12th last year?
  18. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
21st March 2017, 08:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completing diploma in architecture course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of architecture 1st year in diploma. What should I do after completing my diploma in architecture course?

You can study B.Arch course after completion of diploma in architecture course. Those who have completed three years diploma course in architecture with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to study the B.Arch course. They have to appear for the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA) for taking admission to the B.Arch course. They should score at least 80 marks out of 200 marks in the examination for taking admission to the B.Arch course. The course duration is five years full time. The B.Arch course is available in various colleges like

Adhiyamaan College of Engineering - Official Website

Manipal University - Official Website

Chitkara University - Official Website

PES University - Official Website
21st March 2017, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Diploma in Architecture course, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.Arch, etc.,. To get admission in B. Arch course, you have to appear in NATA examination. No lateral entry admission is offered in B. Arch course. You need to appear and qualify the NATA entrance examination to get admission in B.Arch course.
25th January 2020, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I am completed 2 on 2016.80%marks to science group.only49marks to maths.after 2 i studied diploma in architecture course.and i got 100%marks in maths and science.can i get admission to Barch,
22nd February 2020, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

how to get a valuer certificate for a diploma architect
11th June 2020, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What are the other alternative paths in architecture after completing 3 years diploma course in architecture?
14th June 2020, 12:21 PM
faizal8065

Post Re: What to do after completing diploma in architecture course?

after completion of your diploma in architecture,you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.arch etc... To get admission in B. arch course,you to appears in NATA examination
16th May 2021, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can be employed in any field of architect as i continue to.study degree in architecture
18th October 2022, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

After completing my d.arch.course do i need to study in first year in b.arch?
24th April 2023, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Product designing after diploma in architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?