7th March 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture?

What is the procedure followed to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  2. What is the procedure followed to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  5. How to get admission in DCRUST? I have scored 82/200 in NATA exam
  6. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  7. What is the procedure to do B.Arch in Atlanta?
  8. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  9. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?
  11. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  12. How can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  13. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  14. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  15. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  16. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  18. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
17th March 2017, 07:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture?

To join B.Arch course after completion of your Diploma in Architecture, you have to appear in NATA entrance examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Mathematics as a subject or three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognized institution are eligible to appear in NATA examination. No lateral entry admissions are offered in B.Arch course. By qualifying the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing B.Arch course.
1st October 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture?

How to get admission to b.arch after completing diploma in architecture in 2019. My daughter is studying in 3rd year diploma now. Is she eligible for nata?
3rd October 2018, 05:32 PM
shivangi354

Architecture Engineering has acquired a lot of importance in the past few years. Now if you want to pursue B.Arch after having completed diploma in architecture, then in that case, you will have to appear in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture or NATA.
You will have to qualify the exam to be eligible for admission in the various B.Arch courses that are offered in different institutes in different states of the country. It would be nice if you could tell us from which state do you belong , then I will try my best to help you all the more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?