24th October 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What to do after diploma in pharmacy?

Hello Sir, I'm 21 year old pursuing my Diploma in Pharmacy. I have done 12th in 2013 and got 52%. My question is what I will do after Diploma? What are the best career options for me for a better future? Please reply. Thank you.

24th October 2016, 08:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after diploma in pharmacy?

Course Opportunities available after completion of Diploma in Pharmacy:

The best course I would suggest you to go with after completion of Diploma in Pharmacy course is "Bachelor of Pharmacy" course. As B.Pharm course is Superior to Diploma in Pharmacy course technically, I suggest you to go with this course.

After successful completion of B.Pharm course, you may pursue Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) course. After completion of B.Pharm course, you may also go with Master's Degree. There are several streams again in this course. Some of the top disciplines available are,

> Toxicology

> Community Pharmacy

> Clinical Pharmacy

> Pharmaceutical Chemistry

> Pharmacognosy

> Nuclear Pharmacy
24th October 2016, 08:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Diploma in Pharmacy course, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree course like B.Pharmacy. Being a Diploma holder in Pharmacy, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.Pharmacy course through lateral entry admission process. After completion of your Bachelors' degree course in Pharmacy from a recognised university with good subject knowledge, you can find better job and career opportunities.
24th October 2016, 11:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After successfully completing diploma in pharmacy course there are two options for you. Either you can opt for higher studies or you can start working related to your field. It totally depends upon your interest but, if you go for higher studies the I will say that you will surely have a bright future.

Here are some courses after diploma in pharmacy:

> Bachelor of Pharmacy.

> Pharm D/Doctor of Pharmacy.

> PG Diploma Courses.

> M. Pharm.

After completing the above mentioned course you can start working in drug stores in both government and private hospitals or clinics. You can also open your own drug store.You can also get employed in pharmaceutical companies for various positions or you can become a medical representative.
14th July 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in pharmacy in 2014 with 75% .Now what to do after this. I am very confused. Please suggest
13th April 2018, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I have completed d.pharm and b.pharm 3rd year in 2015 but I couldn't complete final year due to my marriage but now I couldn't complete final year due to no college in my place but I want to do job of teaching so what further studies I can do except final year b.pharm to do job of teaching....
9th July 2020, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in pharmacy in 2017 and what options are to do after that...
22nd July 2020, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

After 10th I am thinking to take diploma in pharmacy ..is it possible
25th November 2020, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in pharmacy can I get a job;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?