31st July 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What to do to get job in ONGC after Diploma in Mechanical?

sir iam in 5th sem of diploma i just want to know what to do to get job in ongc after diploma in the stream of mechanical there is same salary for students who completed diploma or degree...???

Related Questions:
  1. For getting job in ONGC after Diploma what to do? What would be the salary?
  2. How to complete for ONGC exam? I am a diploma student of mechanical engineering
  3. Question papers of ONGC? What is the syllabus for the same for diploma in mechanical stream?
  4. Last 5 years question papers of ONGC Karaikal regular post for diploma in mechanical?
  5. ONGC last few years question papers for diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Which Companies I can get Job and how to get Job being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?
  9. Sample question papers for ONGC examination for Technical Assistant in diploma in mechanical -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get a job in ONGC after studying B.Tech mechanical final year?
  11. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How can I get job after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  13. How to get a job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How cna I apply for DME job afetr completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Last 10 years ONGC papers with syllabus for mechanical engineering? Books to be referred?
  16. How to get a job in government companies like ISRO, NASA, BARC, ONGC after passing B.Tech 1st year mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  18. What books to refer for ONGC examinations related to Mechanical engineering?
1st October 2015, 12:18 AM
DSP@1

Default Re: What to do to get job in ONGC after Diploma in Mechanical?

ONGC stands for 'Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.

This is the one of the most reputed Industry in India.Getting an job in this type of Industries is a big task.Being an Mechanical Engineer you are eligible to get job in ONGC.

If you want to get job in ONGC after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering it is possible.But for that you wait till the notification for vacant seats to b held.

Once it is held you have to check the posts for which you are eligible.After checking you to apply for that post.There will be a entrance test conducted for that post after test if you qualify the test there will Personnel interview held for you.

If you clear this round too you will get job in ONGC.But if you want to have bright future you better go for job in ONGC after completing your graduation course in Mechanical Engineering.

For getting job in ONGC after completing graduation course,in early days they used to conduct the entrance test based on the merit list they used to do recruitments.

But now the process of recruitment is changed.Now-a-days recruitment in such reputed Companies/Industries is done on the basis of 'GATE(An entrance test for Doing PG course in IIT)'.

First of all you have to qualify in the 'GATE' then you will be eligible for this post and you have to apply for the job in ONGC.

After applying there will be a Personnel interview conducted for you.If you clear this round tha's it you will get job in ONGC.
9th August 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Which post get after completing mechanical diploma and what will be the salary ?
3rd September 2019, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i am in 5th semester of diploma i just want to know what to do to get job in ongc after diploma in the stream of mechanical there is same salary for students who completed diploma or degree...???
14th June 2020, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Which post get after completing mechanical diploma and what will be the salary ?
9th September 2020, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam I am in diploma chemical engineering(3rd sem ).Could you please tell me like how can I get a job in ONGC after my diploma (7th sem)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?