15th September 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How to complete for ONGC exam? I am a diploma student of mechanical engineering

Sir, i m a diploma student of mechanical engg and i want to compet ongc exam plz sir tel wht book i hv to study.

Related Questions:
  1. Books and study materials for ONGC exam of Diploma in Mechanical?
  2. What is the complete syllabus for ONGC exam for mechanical engineering students?
  3. How to do B.E after completing diploma mechanical engineering?
  4. What to do to get job in ONGC after Diploma in Mechanical?
  5. Syllabus and last few years papers of ONGC Assistant Technician Mechanical?
  6. ONGC GT recruitment sample papers for mechanical engineering?
  7. How can I prepare for DRDO exam? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  8. Best books to prepare for ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering?
  9. B.E. or Job, what should I choose having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72%? Should I take Bank loan to study B.E.?
  10. ONGC last few years question papers for diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  13. How to join as a summer trainee in ONGC, NTPC while studying Mechanical engineering?
  14. Last 10 years ONGC papers with syllabus for mechanical engineering? Books to be referred?
  15. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. What books to refer for ONGC examinations related to Mechanical engineering?
  17. How to apply for ONGC examination? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  18. In which month ONGC, GIDC and BHEL released Training Programme for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [New]
12th March 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete for ONGC exam? I am a diploma student of mechanical engineering

I m a diploma holder in mechanical engineering. .. if I complete Amie ( mechanical ) ..then do I eligible for ongc gt exam?
8th March 2019, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete for ONGC exam? I am a diploma student of mechanical engineering

I am a diploma student mechinacle if I pass the diploma so after that I am eligible for the ongc entrance exam or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?