13th July 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of AMIE and how to get admission?

I have passed three year diploma in mechanical engineering from MP polytechnic Gorakhpur up and in present time I am a government employee in UP police. I want to get admission in AMIE, fees details and what shall be subject for diploma in mechanical engineering. What is the duration of AMIE. I know about fully knowledge about Amie, how to conduct AMIE examination and what is the time of conduct examination in nearest my Gorakhpur city aggregate knowledge send my email account [email protected] or my mobile no. 9161047838

14th July 2017, 11:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of AMIE and how to get admission?

The minimum duration to complete AMIE is 3 years for class 12th candidates. For diploma holders, the minimum time to complete AMIE is 2 years (4 semesters). The maximum time to complete is 6 years.

You can get yourself registered as a diploma holder. It is an easy process, which can be done from the official website of AMIE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?