13th July 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in paramedics diploma after 12th in Rajasthan

How can I apply for paramedics diploma after 12th in Rajasthan? Where is the application forms distributed in Rajasthan for paramedical diploma after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Paramedical Diploma after 12th in Rajasthan? Where are the application forms distributed in Rajasthan for paramedical diploma after 12th?
  2. Paramedical diploma courses in rajasthan after 12th? How to apply and where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get admission for Rajasthan board in 12th from CBSE board?
  4. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS in Rajasthan medical colleges?
  5. Suitable Diploma courses after 12th for a woman?
  6. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  8. Procedure to apply for DSRRAU PAT 2018? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure for B.Ed course for outside Rajasthan students? Fee structure details?
  10. Admission procedure of B.Tech course in BIAS Bhimtal? With 104120 rank can I get admission? Any rold of 12th percentage for admission?
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  12. Can I apply for Rajasthan government jobs being a diploma and BA holder?
  13. Diploma student can seek admission in 3 years LLB without 12th?
  14. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech? I am doing to appear in CBSE 12th exam from Jaipur Rajasthan
  16. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapith for 10th Rajasthan Board student?
  17. Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering for ITI Holder in Rajasthan?
  18. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
14th July 2017, 11:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in paramedics diploma after 12th in Rajasthan

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCB stream from a recognized board to become eligible for any paramedical course. Admission is through entrance exam, conducted by the concerned university.

Admission will be on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam. Seats will be allotted through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?