13th July 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any technical course after ITI?

Sir, I have completed ITI and i want to do a course after ITI. Please tell me, what is the cheapest course should I do, because I cannot afford more money. Is there any technical course after ITI?

13th July 2017, 09:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any technical course after ITI?

Yes, after completion of your ITI course, you can pursue your higher studies in technical courses like Diploma, etc.,. Being a ITI holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through lateral entry admission process. You need to appear in lateral entry examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board to get lateral entry admission in Diploma course. The Diploma course is affordable in almost all the colleges.
14th July 2017, 10:50 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** As per my suggestion you can do B.Tech course after ITI course.

** Bachelor of technology is an undergraduate course and the duration of this course is four years.

** On the basis of your ITI course the duration of B.Tech course is three years.

** Also you will be take the entrance exam for the B.tech its conduct for the ITI candidate.
14th July 2017, 04:29 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed ITI and i want to do a course after ITI. Please tell me, what is the cheapest course should I do, because I cannot afford more money. Is there any technical course after ITI?

Candidates after completion of ITI can pursue a Diploma course. ITI passed students can join diploma course through lateral entry mode. Candidates are admitted to the second year of the diploma course. Duration of the course is two years. Admission to the diploma course is done on the basis of marks scored in the lateral entry entrance examination. There are various diploma courses available like Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma in Textile Technology, Diploma in Production Engineering etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?