11th June 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in AMIE course

Sir, I have passed in diploma in electronic engineering. So, I want to take admission in AMIE course. So, please advise me about admissions, fee structure, course duration and so on.

11th June 2017, 11:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in AMIE course

Candidates who have completed their 3 years diploma from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for AMIE course. The duration of the course is 6 years and the admission is based on the marks secured in the written examination conducted by the institute itself. The fees for this course approximately ranges upto Rs. 80,000/-
12th June 2017, 01:55 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Eligibility criteria for admission in AMIE :
>A candidate, who have passed 3-year Polytechnic diploma in any branch of engineering from a recognized board/university, is eligible for admission. No marks restriction.
>A candidate, who have completed 10+2 or its equivalent with PCM as main subject with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized board, is also eligible to apply for AMIE course.

AMIE course is recognized in India as well as in Abroad and has been approved as equivalent to B.Tech/B.E by PSC, UPSC government of India, All State Government in India, AICTE, etc.
There is no admission test for AMIE, it you satisfy eligibility criteria mentioned above you can take admission direct by filling AMIE membership form.
Membership fee for AMIE is Rs 5800.
After paying membership fee and registration fee you can continue you engineering course in AMIE.
For diploma holder, it will be 3 year of B.Tech/B.E course with 6 semester that would cost around Rs 19500 for completion of course in 3 year.

For more details, kindly follow the attachment below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf amie-details.pdf(1.88 MB, 17 views)
12th June 2017, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed in diploma in electronic engineering. So, I want to take admission in AMIE course. So, please advise me about admissions, fee structure, course duration and so on.

Those students who have passed three years Engineering Diploma course or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 45% marks are eligible to join AMIE course. There is no upper age limit for joining the AMIE course. AMIE is a degree level course in engineering and it is a distance education course. AMIE course is conducted by The Institute of Engineers (India). The course is considered equivalent to B.E or B.Tech by PSC, UPSC, State Governments, AICTE etc. There are two Sections in AMIE. In Section A there are four subjects for the diploma holders and 10 subjects for 10+2 holders. In Section B there are 9 subjects. AMIE examinations are conducted every year in June and December. AMIE covers the following branches Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, Production Engineering, Textile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Mining Engineering. The Institute of Engineers (India) website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?