27th February 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for diploma students to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

Am I eligible for diploma to B.E/B.Tech in mechanical Engineering as have completed my diploma in from GTU? What is the minimum criteria asked for the same? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  2. What is the eligibility for diploma students to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  3. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  6. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  7. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  8. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission in NIT after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 57% in diploma mechanical engineering? Which is the best option?
  14. Mechanical Engineering Diploma eligibility?
  15. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  16. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  17. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?
3rd March 2017, 10:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for diploma students to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for diploma to B.E/B.Tech in mechanical Engineering as have completed my diploma in from GTU? What is the minimum criteria asked for the same? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.
If you have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University then you are eligible for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry exam.

Your age should be above 25 years.
3rd March 2017, 11:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for diploma students to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Engineering after successful completion from a recognized board/ university. But make sure that you have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering stream in order to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course. The basic educational qualification required to pursue this B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering course is "Diploma in Mechanical Engineering" from a recognized university. Or else 12th Class in 10+2 pattern background are also eligible to pursue this course. As you are done with Diploma in Engineering, I am sure you are eligible to do B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering if you have completed Diploma in the same stream.
3rd March 2017, 11:17 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Candidates seeking admission to the Third Semester B.Tech Mechanical Engineering program through lateral entry must have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission to the lateral entry B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering will be done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination. One can apply online for the admission to B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry mode. The lateral entry candidates will get direct admission to second year of the B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course. One can study the course in various engineering colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?