28th June 2011, 08:39 PM
ravikanthreddy

List of exams I need to give to join B.Tech? I've completed civil engineering in government polytechnic in Anantapur

dear sir , i completed civil eng in govt.polytechnic in anantapur . Sir which exams are necessary to join b.tech. I also want which materials are necessary to write exams plz reply me sir

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission into government polytechnic college(In AP) without CEEP? I have 78% marks in 10th and 72% marks in 12th
  2. Can I join in B.Tech after Polytechnic without counseling? Can I join with 75%?
  3. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  4. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  5. List of universities that specialize in Civil Engineering?
  6. How should I join AMIE course after completing diploma in civil engineering from Tumkur Government Polytechnic? Where to submit the application form?
  7. Date of upcoming IBPS Exam for the year 2012?
  8. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  9. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  10. How to join civil engineering in Polytechnic?
  11. Government jobs after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  12. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  13. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  16. What can I do after 12th if I am not eligible for B.E course?
  17. List best government jobs for girl candidates with Mechanical Engineering degree?
  18. Can I get a seat in JNTP EEE branch?
30th June 2015, 02:08 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: List of exams I need to give to join B.Tech? I've completed civil engineering in government polytechnic in Anantapur

For B.tech you must need to appear in the TEST Named AIEEE All India Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by CBSE board once in a year , Its an national level test follow CBSE Board syllabus, forms are available in month of December and then test will be held nearly in the first and second week of April next year , A total of 90 questions are ask in the same exams 30 questions from each physics / chemistry / maths.

Its not an easy job to clear the test so prepare your best after appearing in the test admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by the test so go for online counseling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?