27th January 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get transfer if completed 1st year of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

hello
I have a question that can i change my
college after i have passed first
year in automobile engineering in diploma college?
please tell me about this

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  4. Possibility of studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence in Coimbatore?
  5. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  6. Colleges or institutes in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  7. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  8. Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  9. Is it possible to get transfer after finishing 1st semester in 1st year diploma
  10. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  11. Can I get transfer to another college after doing diploma 1st year
  12. How can I transfer to another college? I am doing diploma 1st year
  13. Am i eligible for 2nd year Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering? i have done diploma in Automobile engineering with 74%.
  14. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  16. How to be an automobile engineer?
  17. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  18. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
31st October 2015, 08:02 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer if completed 1st year of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Yes you can change your college even if you you have passed one year of diploma.
By using migration certificate you can change your college.
It is not a beneficial step for you because if you are going for this then you will definitely loose your precious time as well as money. This process is so much time consuming also it is not sure that you will get what you want. So here i suggest you not to change your college you can devote your more time to study. Diploma course is of only three years and you passed one of them. It is not hard for you to pass two more year. Rather it depends on you.
3rd January 2017, 05:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer if completed 1st year of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Can I change my college to another college affiliated to same university that is Uttarakhand board of technical education roorkee in polytechnic after completing 1 sem or 1 year???
21st September 2017, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2nd year diploma in medical laboratory technology i want to change my college how can I change my college is it possible i am suppressed by the officer in charge and hostel supper of my college i.e sheikh para arm polytechnic can any one help me in this regard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?