11th December 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Diploma courses and in which subject after passing 10th and currently pursing 12th?

Sir I have passed the 10th and now I am in 12th. Please tell me can I do diploma courses now. Which is best subject in diploma?

11th December 2015, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses and in which subject after passing 10th and currently pursing 12th?

After completion of your 12th standard, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course. To get lateral entry admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. Some of the best streams in Diploma course that you can opt after completion of your 12th standard are :-

--> Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
--> Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
--> Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
--> Diploma in Information Technology
--> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
--> Diploma in Civil Engineering
11th December 2015, 08:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses and in which subject after passing 10th and currently pursing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have passed the 10th and now I am in 12th. Please tell me can I do diploma courses now. Which is best subject in diploma?
Yes, you are eligible for diploma course after 10th standard.

You can apply for diploma course after completion of 10th and 12 standard.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
12th December 2015, 07:29 PM
Lonely♡

Diploma is 3 years duration course after 10th. But if you completed your 12th then you are eligible for diploma in direct second year.

Age limitation for diploma is below 21 years.

You can appy for following diploma courses:

-- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

-- Diploma in Civil Engineering

-- Diploma in Electrical Engineering

-- Diploma in Computer Engineering

-- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications

-- Diploma in Chemical Engineering

-- Diploma in Automobile Engineering

-- Diploma in Textile Engineering

-- Diploma in Architecture
13th December 2015, 11:08 AM
monikasiri

You can do diploma even after your 12th class.You have two options to do Diploma as you are pursuing Inter.

1)You can complete your inter and then join in diploma as a lateral entry in 2nd year.For this,you should write an entrance exam VOCLET and qualify in it.
2)You can stop Inter and write an entrance exam conducted by your State Board of Technical Education with your Tenth standard as Eligibility criteria.Based on your marks scored in entrance exam,ranks are allotted.You should attend the counselling and choose the colleges you are interested.

There are many courses in Diploma.Some of the most recommended are:

->Computer Engineering
->Mechanical Engineering
->Civil Engineering
->Auto mobile Engineering
->Electrical and Electronics Engineering
->Electrical and Communication Engineering
->Information Technology

One of the best course suggested is Computer Engineering.As the technology is growing you can get a good job in it with various options.Every company or any type of industry works with minimum support of Computer.So,you have many chances to get a good job and get well settled in life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?