11th December 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Which science related diploma course is better after B.Sc and B.Ed?

I was completed My B.Sc(BZC) B.Ed. Now I would like to do Science related diploma course, which is better for me? It will belong to Osmania University Hyderabad.

13th December 2015, 12:22 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which science related diploma course is better after B.Sc and B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was completed My B.Sc(BZC) B.Ed. Now I would like to do Science related diploma course, which is better for me? It will belong to Osmania University Hyderabad.
The aspirant can study PG Diploma in Forensic Science and Related Law. The duration of the course is 1 year. The eligibility to study the course is a Bachelor’s degree in Science. The course is available in many colleges or universities like

- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (www.nagpuruniversity.org/)
- Jai Narain Vyas University (www.jnvu.edu.in/)
- Kurukshetra University (www.kuk.ac.in/)
- Punjabi University (www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in)
- S. G. N. Khalsa Law and P. G. College (www.khalsalawcollege.com) etc.

You can also study Forensic Pathology, Forensic Entomology, Forensic Engineering etc. You can also study the Diploma Course in Environment and Wildlife. These are all some of the good diploma courses available after graduation in Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?