27th February 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of doing B.Ed course after Diploma?

I want to do B.ed in any subject to continue my teaching profession in school. Please help to know the possibility of B.Ed after diploma? I would require the steps to be followed as well. Waiting for a reply soon.

2nd March 2015, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of doing B.Ed course after Diploma?

For B.Ed you must have a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Diploma qualification is not sufficient for getting admission in a B.Ed course. You are eligible for D.Ed which is available for Diploma candidates and also for 10+2 qualified candidates. You can also go for Nursery Teacher Training course for which you are definitely eligible if you want to make a career in teaching. If you are only interested in B.Ed then you have to take admission in a Degree program and after completion you have to pass B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?