15th March 2012, 10:21 AM
rajsagar24

What are the possibilities for me to get into Companies having scored 56% in BE with EC stream?

i have 56% aggregate in B.E.(EC branch) . . . .i m interested neither in doing PG nor fetching lecturing job. . .what are all the best possibilities to get into companies?

27th March 2013, 02:17 PM
krrishh_002

Default Re: What are the possibilities for me to get into Companies having scored 56% in BE with EC stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajsagar24 View Post
i have 56% aggregate in B.E.(EC branch) . . . .i m interested neither in doing PG nor fetching lecturing job. . .what are all the best possibilities to get into companies?

Hi there!

Having a aggregate of less then 60% in B tech is very difficult to fetch a job for you.

I might have suggested you to go for higher studies but as your not interested in learning or teaching itself most probably,

You can go for learning some courses in Computers and apply for companies based on that.

You can ask for i learned this course am Expert in this can this company have any vacancies based on this by directly going to company.

Or for B tech many BPO's are recruiting and offering salaries 10k to 15k p.m.

If your having better communication skills thats the advantage.

With a percentage of 56, you can apply for Banks private of Govt. bank exams.

Indian ARMY also 1 of the option.

All the best!
27th March 2013, 06:42 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Red face Re: What are the possibilities for me to get into Companies having scored 56% in BE with EC stream?

Hi dear..

Well, your percentage is low, and with this percentage, no good company will offer you job.

All good companies requires minimum of 60% throughout and no pending backlogs.

You are not willing to do Post Graduation too, so the only option left for you is to join a small company or firm,

Once , you get experienced , at least for 2-3 years, then you can go for MNCs, but I'm afraid, as your B.E. Percentage is low.

But , never the less, if you clear their Written exam with good marks, they would surely consider you.

And moreover, if you have done your Internship from some good company earlier, and some Co-Curricular Activities Certificate will help you a lot ( To balance your B.E. Percentage)

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?