13th September 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for D.Ortho admission?

Sir,

My name is N. srinivasan. I have finished MBBS in stanley medical college 2006. I want to do Post Graduation in Orthopaedics. So i plan to apply for D.Ortho. Kindly tell me the procedure for this .
thanking you

Regards
Dr.N.Srinivasan
contact number 9884287574
Email id [email protected]

2nd June 2017, 03:49 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure for D.Ortho admission?

D.Ortho stand for Diploma in Orthopedics. Orthopedics deal with the surgery involving the Musculoskelental system.Orthopedic Surgeons use both Surgical and Nonsurgical means to treat sports injuries, degenerative diseases, musculoskeletal trauma, tumors and congenital disorder.
Eligibility criteria:
>Candidates seeking admission to Post Graduation Diploma course, must have completed their MBBS course from an institution approved by The Medical Council of India.
>Candidates also need to have completed one year of Internship Program.
There are two means for taking admission for D.Ortho:
1) Admission through various entrance exams:
A candidate need to appear for entrance exam (AIIMS/PGI/JIPMER/CMC/etc) and have to qualify in it with good rank.According to the merit list, seat will be allotted to the candidate to take admission in particular with respect to their rank.
2) Admission through Management Quota:
>You need to enquire about your desired college just by making a phone call or sending and email.
>Submit your details such as marks, profile, and budget for total course expenditure.
>You will receive all the information by college regarding college and total course fees.
>And by following college's procedure for admission you admission will be done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?