1st January 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Details of the colleges near Navi Mumbai for admission in B.Ed? What is the procedure for admission?

Dear Sir,

I Want to take admission in B.Ed .Please give me details of College Near to Navimumbai and procedure for admission.

Asima Barik

Related Questions:
  1. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  2. How to take admission for M.Com after passing out T.Y.B.Com with 60%? Which colleges would be appropriate for me in Navi Mumbai
  3. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  4. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  5. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  6. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  7. Details of MBA colleges in Mumbai providing admission to MMS through CMAT score? -- [New]
  8. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  9. Admission in law after scoring 65% in 12th? List of colleges in Navi Mumbai which conduct this course?
  10. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  11. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  12. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  13. List of top colleges for B.A.F course in Navi Mumbai?
  14. Admission in MGM college, Navi Mumbai?
  15. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  16. Engineering colleges in Mumbai and navi Mumbai giving admission on the basis of AIEEE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  18. How to get admission in aided government college in Mumbai or Vai Mumbai after scoring 86% in SSC?
6th July 2013, 08:12 PM

Default Re: Details of the colleges near Navi Mumbai for admission in B.Ed? What is the procedure for admission?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1590249]Dear Sir,

I Want to take admission in B.Ed .Please give me details of College Near to Navimumbai and procedure for admission.

Asima Barik[
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?