19th March 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in ITI after 10+2?

I am very eager to take the Admission in ITI electrical course but I don't know the procedure, I stay in Mahipalpur (South Delhi) near Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, and I completed 10 2 from C.B.S.E. Board. So now I want to do this course only for 1 year. Can you tell what should I do? What is the procedure to take the admission in ITI?

10th April 2015, 08:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in ITI after 10+2?

Following are some of the points which you should keep in mind for admission in any ITI College.

> There is basically no entance examination conducted for admission of candidates in ITI college.

> You can take admission in ITI college after 10th or 12th standard

> For admission in ITI college you have to fill up the form of the college in which you want to take admission in.

> Required marks are different for different colleges

> To know the required marks you need to contact the college in which you want to take admission in.
16th June 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in ITI after 10 2?

Sir,
I completed my 10 2 before 6 years ago. Now I want to take admission in ITI Corspondes course.how to get admission .
28th November 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in ITI after 10 2?

i have completed my 12th from open schooling with 69%.
now i am eager 2 take admission in iti in food production trade.
kindly tell me the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?