21st August 2011, 08:37 PM
sk1981

Can I get admission for CS after graduating B.A? What is the procedure for admission?

Dear sir .

i am graduate (B.A.) in 2002. Can i take admission for C. S. & what is the procedure of its admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for OBC in colleges after graduating from DAVV university Indore?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  3. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Procedure to take admission in Air Force after graduating in commerce?
  5. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  6. Is it possible to do M.A after graduating in Biotech?
  7. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Ed after graduating in BSc in IT?
  9. Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  12. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  13. Am i eligible to get admission in PG course after graduating 6 years back? List of universities in India where I can seek admission?
  14. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the process to get admission CA after graduating in bachelor degree in commerce
  16. Prospects in graduating in Physics and Maths? Can English be pursued at the same time?
  17. When and how to get the admission in a new school?
  18. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
3rd April 2012, 05:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for CS after graduating B.A? What is the procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk1981 View Post
Dear sir .

i am graduate (B.A.) in 2002. Can i take admission for C. S. & what is the procedure of its admission.

To pursue Company Secretary course, the minimum educational qualification is Higher Secondary. A graduate in any discipline gets the benefit of complete exemption from the Foundation program of the Company Secretary course. So basically a graduate willing to pursue the course will have to register for the Executive program as it will be followed by Professional program and Management training. In order to take admission candidate may contact the nearest regional council of Institute of Company Secretary of India.
19th March 2021, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for CS after graduating B.A? What is the procedure for admission?

After BA Graduation can i do the CS cource
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?