25th January 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do diploma from UPPCL?

i am job in uppcl of the post shramik . i want to do polytechnic diploma so i want to know that what is the rules of uppcl for to do diploma?

20th June 2015, 12:34 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure to do diploma from UPPCL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am job in uppcl of the post shramik . i want to do polytechnic diploma so i want to know that what is the rules of uppcl for to do diploma?
You can't do both the Diploma and Job at the same time. However, you can do Diploma course through distance mode. So, that you can balance both the job and studies at the same time.

In order to apply for Diploma through distance, candidates need to clear 12th class with at least 50% marks. Selection process for these courses will depend on entrance exam score.
18th July 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I am working in uppcl at post of shramik. I want do the diploma while present job so please opinion me.
21st July 2017, 11:56 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you want to carries on both the job and diploma at same time then dear you must have to apply for the distance education system for diploma by applying in distance education you can manage both your job and your studies.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR DIPLOMA:-

:> To apply for diploma candidate must have done 12th from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks.
:> Applying candidate must have done 12th in science stream that means applicant have studied PCM subjects in 12th.

So according to my opinion if you have done 12th in science stream then apply for the distance education and get join diploma engg. course and have a bright future.
21st September 2019, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I apply in uppcl je with 2 year diploma from letrel entry..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?