2nd July 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

What's the procedure to take admission in B.Tech course for diploma holder candidates?

i m diploma candidate ,i like to join the engg in correspondence wat is procedure?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  2. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12? -- [New]
  3. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can a diploma holder in Information technology get admission for Engineering course? What is the procedure followed for admission?
  5. Procedure, requirements and number of seats available for diploma holder in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Tech program?
  6. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  7. Admission procedure to study B.Tech Mechanical in IIT for a Diploma Metallurgical holder?
  8. Admission in B.Tech in Tamilnadu after passing diploma?
  9. Procedure to take admission in AMIE being a Diploma Holder in ECE?
  10. Lateral entry procedure in nit civil stream
  11. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  13. What is the selection procedure for IIT for diploma holder?
  14. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  15. How to do diploma in Cullinary management after completing B.tech?
  16. Diploma in IT holder can take admission in B.Tech Computer or Electronics and Communication?
  17. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  18. Diploma holder in ECE is eligible for Bachelor of Arts degree?
17th April 2012, 07:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the procedure to take admission in B.Tech course for diploma holder candidates?

A diploma holder can take admission for B.Tech course (correspondence) through lateral entry scheme. Certain Universities such as Sikkim Manipal University, Anna University, and Thapar University etc offer admission to the B.Tech course directly into the second year. The admission for this course is through common entrance examination. Based on the score that the candidates secure in entrance test, they will be selected for B.Tech course. The candidates can get all the important details regarding the exam by logging in to the official website of the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?