2nd March 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course after completion of 2 years ITI in Electrical?

What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course after completion of 2 years ITI in Electrical? Can you please give me the details which I need to follow to get the admission? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma or any electrical engineering course after completion of ITI course?
  2. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
  3. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  4. Two years diploma after ITI is equivalent to 3 years full Diploma?
  5. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI in Electrical trade -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI electrical trade
  7. How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  9. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  10. Streams available in Diploma Engineering other than Electrical for ITI with Electrical candidate? -- [New]
  11. Is three years ITI(Electrical) course equivalent to Diploma?
  12. Is there any job available for me in Automobile production company after completion of ITI diploma?
  13. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  14. Procedure to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI Electrician?
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  16. What is the procedure to join Diploma after completing ITI course?
  17. Is it possible to do Diploma in Electrical stream in 2 years on the basis of a very ITI certificate
  18. Am I eligible to apply for jobs which asks for 3 year diploma as I have ITI in electrical trade?
4th March 2017, 07:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course after completion of 2 years ITI in Electrical?

To get admission in Diploma course after completion of your two years ITI course, you have to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be called for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college in second year of Diploma course.
4th March 2017, 11:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course after completion of 2 years ITI in Electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course after completion of 2 years ITI in Electrical? Can you please give me the details which I need to follow to get the admission? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!

You have to apply for the admission to the diploma course through lateral entry application form, after completion of 2 years ITI in Electrical. Candidates who have passed Class 12th or ITI from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for the lateral entry diploma course. You have to appear and qualify the lateral entry entrance examination conducted by the state board of technical education for the admission to the diploma course. If you are selected, then you will be admitted directly to the second year of the diploma course.
4th March 2017, 06:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible to pursue diploma course after completion of your ITI course and for that you have to apply for the entrance exam if you want to seek admission in government institute otherwise you can be selected on the basis of your percentage in the second year of diploma course through lateral entry.
Your age should be less than 23 years.

List of best polytechnic colleges where you can seek admission in India are:

Government Polytechnic college, Bikaner

Government Polytechnic college, Kota

Ambedkar Polytechnic College, Delhi

Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic College, Delhi

Thapar Polytechnic College Patiala
4th March 2017, 08:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for polytechnic entrance exam for lateral entry admission in second year of the diploma in engineering course. Entrance exam is conducted on state level.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?