27th March 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do diploma in electrical through correspondence?

Sir/Mam, I have completed ITI in electrical there after I want to do diploma in electrical through correspondence. Tell me can I do diploma through AMIE? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details on the same. Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?
  2. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course
  3. Can I study correspondence B.E. after completion of Diploma Electrical?
  4. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through correspondence
  5. Which college offers correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Karnataka?
  6. Procedure to apply for B.E or AMIE course after doing diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details of institutes for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical?
  8. How to do diploma in electrical through distance/correspondence course after passing PDC and ITI Electrical
  9. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  10. How to do B.E/B.Tech through correspondence after doing diploma in electrical?
  11. List of institutions providing Electrical engineering diploma in correspondence?
  12. How to do correspondence Diploma Electrical course for a candidate who have 10 years of work experience in UAE?
  13. Notification for diploma in electrical engineering admission?
  14. Am I eligible to diploma course in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics course?
  15. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed 10th and working in a Private company?
  16. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  17. What can I do to study higher after ITI in electrical and diploma in electrical?
  18. Which diploma course to do in correspondence after diploma in Electrical and Electronics?
29th March 2017, 12:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do diploma in electrical through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have completed ITI in electrical there after I want to do diploma in electrical through correspondence. Tell me can I do diploma through AMIE? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details on the same. Awaiting for the quick response.

The Diploma in Electrical Engineering course is offered in various polytechnic colleges in regular and part time mode. One cannot study the Diploma in Electrical Engineering through correspondence mode. If you find any institutions offering the course in correspondence mode then you have to check whether the course is approved by AICTE. Candidates who have passed 10th or SSLC examinations are eligible to study the Diploma in Electrical Engineering. The courses offered in part time at Murugappa Polytechnic College, Chennai are approved by AICTE. The course duration will be four years part time. You can find the details in the Murugappa Polytechnic College website link given here Click Here
29th March 2017, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do diploma in electrical through correspondence?

Distance mode diploma is not approved by AICTE. There are many universities which offer distance mode diploma courses which is approved only by UGC.

Hence, if you want to get a diploma qualification which is not approved by AICTE, then you are definitely eligible for it.
29th March 2017, 08:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?