14th June 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to inform Education Council Board to study Diploma in Engineering course after discontinuing 11th Science?

Hi,
I have completed my 10th in Karnataka with 57.3%, and I have went to 11th with Science combination but unfortunately I have failed because of had attendance shortage and I didn't write an exam at all. Now I am thinking about doing Diploma in Engineering course. Is it possible for me to do so? Will I have to inform Education Board or something like that about changing my course? I had heard from someone that if I want to transfer my education field then I will have to go through informing Education Board and all that. Please let me know of what I can do now, I really want to do a Diploma course but I'm clueless! Thanking you in advance.
Kinds Regards,

Related Questions:
  1. How to study 3 year Polytechnic Diploma in electrical engineering after qualifying Matric form science?
  2. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  3. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  4. CHSE Delhi is valid Board or approved by Board of Education or not?
  5. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  6. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
  7. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  8. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?
  9. Can I study undergraduate program on Diploma basis without Higher Secondary Education?
  10. Is Intermediate Council of schooling education, New Delhi fake or valid for secondary education?
  11. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  12. Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?
  13. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  14. Guidelines to seek admission for Post Graduation in Physics in Universities like Panjab University, BHU, JNU?
  15. Should I change my Board if haven't got admission in 11th Science at Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  16. Can I do 12th private after discontinuing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I do Diploma after 10th or continue with 11th and 12th? What would be best?
  18. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
15th June 2015, 07:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to inform Education Council Board to study Diploma in Engineering course after discontinuing 11th Science?

To pursue diploma course one has to appear for an polytechnic examination which is conducted by the respective state government. The main eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have passed class 10 examination from a recognized board. It is not required to inform the educational council regrading this. If you meet the eligibility criteria, then you are eligible to apply for polytechnic examination. Admission will be based on the rank scored by the candidate in the entrance examination.

The list of polytechnic colleges are http://dte.kar.nic.in/Polytechnics.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?