27th April 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for diploma in architecture in Mumbai metropolitan region?

What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for diploma in architecture in Mumbai metropolitan region? I am SSC passed. Can someone please provide me the details to proceed further soon? I need to know this information before I can take the next step.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  2. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  5. Procedure to be followed to take admission in BCA in Mumbai University
  6. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  8. Procedure of getting admission in Diploma Architecture after Diploma Civil engineering?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  10. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  12. Colleges for Diploma in Architecture at Mumbai? Fees reservation details and address?
  13. Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch. -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  15. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  17. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  18. Colleges in Mumbai for Diploma in Architecture? Duration of course?
30th April 2015, 03:09 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for diploma in architecture in Mumbai metropolitan region?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for diploma in architecture in Mumbai metropolitan region? I am SSC passed. Can someone please provide me the details to proceed further soon? I need to know this information before I can take the next step.
For getting admission in Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai. The first step is you need to apply for polytechnic entrance examination of your particular state.

Eligibility for Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Exam:

- 10th qualification is basic eligibility criteria to apply for this exam.
- The upper age limit of the candidate is 21 years. And also the age relaxation is available for the reserved category candidate.
- If you score good marks in the Polytechnic entrance exam, then only you will get admission in one of the best colleges in Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?