29th December 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What rank I have to achieve for studying B.Arch?

Hello
I want to become an Architecture
For that I am preparing for JEE Mains
I know I have to study B.Arch....
But can you tell me upto what rank i have
to get for B.Arch admission?

31st December 2014, 01:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What rank I have to achieve for studying B.Arch?

We cannot estimate or predict till which rank, candidates can get admission in B.Arch course. Generally, seats are allotted to candidates on the basis of their JEE Main or Advance examination rank. JEE Main rank is calculated by taking 60% weightage of your total marks scored in JEE Main examination and 40% weightage from your 12th board examination marks. So, I suggest you to secure less than 1,00,000 rank in JEE Main examination to get admission in B.Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?