24th November 2011, 07:32 PM
bulbulsroto

How to prepare for the Medical entrance exam in 4 months?

i have 4 months left for my medical entrance..i need to prepare well but not finding the way.please suggest me some ways to crack the entrance.

23rd January 2012, 01:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the Medical entrance exam in 4 months?

There are several Medical entrance exam which are conducted by several institutions in India every year. In order to clear the exams the candidate should have the basic knowledge required for the exams and also the adequate IQ level. To prepare for the exams you can either opt for the self study mode or the professional coaching method. In self study you have to prepare well with the required books and by solving previous year question papers and model papers. Through coaching institutes you will get professional guidance to prepare for the exams. But ultimately it is the required skill and knowledge you have gained in your studies till class 12 which is very vital as if your foundation is strong then you will certainly clear the entrance exam.
2nd February 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I know basics of every subject and want to win rank betweea1&100 .Only one month is there to me
for studying .I dont have practiced any objective type questions untill now .I am ready to hard work.
Is one month sufficient for studying to achieve my dream?????????????
25th June 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

well wat u need to do is get ur self a past entrance exams question paper which are also solved . next get a mcq/multiple choice question book of phy/chem/bio/english and try to sovle them as well . when u try to solve thes questions u will knw whether are capable of passing the entrance with the knowledge u have or u need to study ur butt off and reappear next year ... thats wat i did . it worked for me . hope its work for u .....
26th June 2012, 11:52 AM
drjeet
Senior Member+

dear friend,
hey if you want crack the medical exams.. i give you time table and preparation procedure.
in first month you focus on your notes.. do clear all formulas and concepts of physics and chemistry..and learn carefully the the of 9th 10th 11th and 12th cbse ncert text book of physics, chemistry and biology.. may be it will take 15 days more..
all the best.

after that.. you will start the doing the questions of 15 years exam papers of various exams.. by this you have done thousands of question in each subject.. at the time of solving the questions prepare and read the related notes....
14th March 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i hav 2 mnts for xam.cn i crack d med xam?
26th November 2013, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

How can i clear medical entrance within five months?please say me
1st December 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

only 4 months left and i am so tensed...i need some simple tricks to crack mbbs.suggest me some tricks???
26th January 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I have only a month left for medical entrances I haven't studied but I pick up concepts very fast.....n tips for helping me out in preparation??
27th January 2014, 09:54 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is not at all a good choice of preparing for Medical Entrance Exam for just 4 months. This time will not be sufficient to get admission for Medicine in a top college.

However, if you don't have enough time, we can't do anything. We have to make most out of the time what we have.

Try to complete the subjects or topics first of whatever you are feeling tough.

Give much preference to the concepts which are having more weightage in the Exam.

Try to leave the concepts if at all you are unable to understand.

Whatever the subjects that you have studied, study them perfectly so that you will not forget them or get confused at the time of actual exam.

Practice previous year question papers as there is every chance that these questions may be repeated this year also.

Try to purchase the books that are having practice papers and practice them perfectly.

The more practice you have, the less time it will take to answer the questions in the actual exam.

If possible, try to join in a coaching institute. They will provide good guidance of scoring marks in the written exam.

Hope this information is useful for you.

Wish you all the best.
3rd February 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I hv only 3 more months for medicl entranc test......i hv nt started studing as a repeatr shoud study and i am a repeater student...im ready tu hardwork and but whole effort....can i get some good tips for this and a good study timetable
14th March 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

sir. .
i have hardly 3 months for Aiims. ..so can you suggest me how to prepare this time...and my phy is also very weak...I dnt know what to do for phy...plz help
4th April 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Getting into a college like AIIMS by studying only for one month is next to impossible.
8th October 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Only 5 months are remaining for me. I don't what to do with this. I can't go for repeat. Physics and chemistry is very tough for me. I can study biology very well. How should I prepare for medical entrance exam?
Which book I have to chose for?
4th November 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i m really confused..i don't knw wht to do nd wht to not....i only h 4 moths for the entrance exam of medical..i really need some tips to crack the exm at any cost in 1st trial...bcoz for me it is a situation of do or die...so plz help me...
23rd November 2014, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Please suggest a time table for preparation of aiims and aipmt 2015 along with board exams to secure a rank?
30th November 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Well my problem is that i don't like to read books for a long time, it makes me bored and suddenly i shake my legs while i read as if i m going to run away after reading that para,well usually i don't need much time to learn, its not what i read but what i understand that matters right but nowadays i can't understand and well the exams are near need help boss!!!!
12th December 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Hye ,i m 12 thclass student ,,naw i have to clear medical entrance exam ,,,,,,,,but have only 3 ,4 months ,,i m feeling fear,,,,,,i have no idea hw to prepare,,,,,,,,,plz help meeee
28th December 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Iam a xi student.l want to crack medical entrance.is it possible without going to coaching centre.pls give me reply
2nd January 2015, 01:27 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Though it is bit a difficult to prepare for Medical exams in 4 months but, if it prepared with full confidence and hope then one may even clear it. The candidate should not depend on only one source instead, he/she should be practiced to use two or three types of sources like online, offline and prepare combining the both and so on. Getting the help of any online portal that helps in furnishing the content for Medical or Dental Entrance exams may be considered. In that way I found ‘entrancebook’, an online portal that helps in providing the necessary content for Medical as well as Dental PG exams.
8th January 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of physiotherapy 1 year . it is very hard to cope up with both the things.plz suggest me some idea or timetable as im left with only 3 and half month.plz help me out.really fed up.
16th June 2015, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I am a Bsc 2nd year student n I want to crack medical entrance exam.so give me suggestions n some idea n study planning.N also suggest me a good book .
29th October 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a BSc third year student and want to crack out medical entrance exam but I am having only 5 months left plzz help me out....
16th December 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I dont know from where I will start 4 months left and I am totally scared for exam plz help me to score good marks and I want to know the important questions for exam plz help me
1st February 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there anyway to remember important reactions in chemistry as a foundation for preparing aiims medical entrance??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?